Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Golden Globes: Toddle Style




Let's face it: toddlers are some of the most adorable creatures. They do the silliest things and are finally starting to develop physical characteristics. It's so cute when they start to finally turn into miniature adults. 

These first two photos are of my super adorable niece. Even though we live 550 miles apart I get to see her grow, play and smile through Instagram. (Click here to check out my account) Her mama, an amazing photographer, shares her everyday adventures from playtime to shopping and just being silly.

 


One random day of Google searches I stumbled upon ToddleWood (website currently unavailable). Instantly I fell in love. The recent posts that day were of the Golden Globes. Like any awards ceremony my favorite part is always what happens on the red carpet. I find myself critiquing, praising and drooling just like Joan Rivers would be.
Tricia Messeroux is the woman behind ToddleWood which transforms toddlers into superstars. She takes iconic photos and recreates them with children ages 3-6. Her collection is beyond adorable!

Take a quick peek at a few of her looks from the Golden Globes 2013:










Which little tot do you think looks the most glamorous?
(my vote goes to the gorgeous girl in orange!)

No comments:

Post a Comment