Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fearless Fashionista && Timesless Beauty



     For those of you who know me well know that I'm always trying to find something "more". Recently I was contacted by a recruiter from Chloe & Isabel to become part of their merchandising team. After some research I realized that this would be SO MUCH fun! Not only is their jewelry FABULOUS but they also offer a lifetime guarantee.
     I am a complete accessory junkie. Even though I do have some pretty loud garment pieces in my closet, I mostly navigate towards staple pieces. With that being said I always have fun with my accessories. I love loud necklaces, chunky bracelets and crazy rings.
     Hopefully you love this line as much as I do. Email me for any inquiries, advice or if you want to host a party and get discounted and/or free jewelry! I'd also love to help you create an entire outfit such as this one which I made for a friend who was going to a winter party. The earrings and ring are on my Chloe & Isabel boutique.


I have also created an instagram specifically for my Chloe & Isabel boutique.
Follow me: amandajoy1228

No comments:

Post a Comment