Monday, January 5, 2015

RIP 2k14

RIP 2k14



To say that 2014 was an amazing year is completely an understatement. I literally took my life and shook it up like a sparkling snow globe, and the results were nothing short of fabulous. The one thing in life that actually makes me feel uncomfortable is consistency. I'm sure most people can say that opposite, but when everything starts settling into place I need something new. If someone would have told me in January 2014 that everything in my life would be different by December I probably wouldn't have believed them... but I would change anything.



Here's 2014 in a nutshell, the most fabulous year so far:






I can't imagine how amazing 2015 is going to be.
Here's to hoping I find my writing muse again!














No comments:

Post a Comment